1920 Nut Model TT
Current Ownership Since 1962
Sold for £33,350
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: WR 5717
Frame No: 0314
Engine No: 9186
- Known to the vendor since the 1950s and bought by him in 1962 for £35!
- A NUT marque specialist for many years, the seller oversaw the bike's professional restoration during the 1980s to concours standard
- Used on many rallies and VMCC tours until 1995 and last run 5 years ago following a magneto overhaul
- Requires light recommissioning before use, current V5C and two RF60 logbooks
- Old photos of the current owner in the 1950's with the nut he later purchased
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!