Estimated at £7,000 - £9,000
Registration No: BGY 945
Chassis No: ZP944
Mot Expiry: Exempt
- Previous long term ownership and 84,900 recorded miles
- Original sales brochure, handbook, brown log book & Letters from 1934
- Subject to a machinal overhaul and bodywork restoration
- Raleigh's own V Twin engine and gearbox with rare hard top
Parts included :-
- Original aluminium hard top for restoration
- Rails to manufacture soft top option.
- Parts that have been replaced during the cars life.
- Cylinder head for use as a pattern or as a spare
- Fork spring compression tool
Whist this car starts and runs and is ready for the road, it will need some slight recommissioning as the clutch sticks due to standing.
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!