1938 Brough Superior SS100
Sold for £218,500
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: GWL 943
Frame No: 2038
Engine No: BSX21062
- Dispatched new to Layton's of Oxford on 15th October 1938 and first registered to Kings Motors (also of Oxford)
- We can confirm the machine has all its correct numbers: frame, engine and gearbox as per the machine card and confirmed by the BSOC
- Early history is unknown until its purchase by BSOC member, Mike Holben, in the 1950s. While, later owners include Titch Allen
- Offered in very good order with the previous restoration still holding up extremely well
- Copy of the works record card on file with various paperwork, V5c, and a continuation RF60 logbook from 1968
- This very SS100 was used in the Moto GP Live programme when the reincarnated Brough Superior company was launched
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!