1972 Mini 1275 GT
Offered with No Reserve
(A|B|C Live Auction Online, 21st October 2020)
Sold for £14,062
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: NTF 838K
Chassis No: XAD2678207A
Motor Car Location: Cheshire
- Supplied new by Oliver Rix Garages of Lancaster to A.G. Lea Esq on May 11th 1972
- Current (deceased) ownership since 1976
- Off the road from 1978-2014
- The subject of an extensive cosmetic and mechanical restoration in 2013-2014 with much of the work carried out by Minimine Ltd of Stoke-on-Trent
- Valued at £12,000 upon completion
- Dry stored for the past few years and now in need of recommissioning
- Offered for sale with original Passport to Service, workshop manual, V5C Registration Document, numerous restoration photos / invoices and sundry paperwork dating back to 1976
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!