1932 Brough Superior 680 Black Alpine
Sold for £118,125
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: TV 7124
Frame No: 1204
Engine No: 27560
MOT Expiry Date: Exempt
- Correct numbers bike
- Includes 5 x RF60 buff log books, detailing all the owners from new up until 1977
- Bought back by George Brough in 1934 with his name in the RF60 log book
- Known bike to the Brough Owners Club
- Still retails its original petrol tank and gearbox
- Restored by renowned Brough restorer Simon Miles to an incredible "non restored" condition
- Comes with a copy of the original works record card, supplied by the Brough Owners Club
- Has a magnificent patina and feel that makes the bike look very original and unrestored
- Superb usable investment bike
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!