1932 Brough Superior 680 Black Alpine
Sold for £118,125
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: TV 7124
Frame No: 1204
Engine No: 27560
MOT Expiry Date: Exempt
- Correct numbers bike
- Includes 5 x RF60 buff log books, detailing all the owners from new up until 1977
- Bought back by George Brough in 1934 with his name in the RF60 log book
- Known bike to the Brough Owners Club
- Still retails its original petrol tank and gearbox
- Restored by renowned Brough restorer Simon Miles to an incredible "non restored" condition
- Comes with a copy of the original works record card, supplied by the Brough Owners Club
- Has a magnificent patina and feel that makes the bike look very original and unrestored
- Superb usable investment bike
All successful bids must be paid in full by midday the day after the auction at the latest.
You can collect your new pride and joy from our venue until 1pm the day following the sale or our partners are on hand to help arrange safe transportation:
Auction: National Motorcycle Museum, 30th Jul, 2019
View all lots in this sale
Do you have an item to sell?
If so, contact one of our friendly specialists for your free valuation by completing the form below and someone will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you prefer to speak to humans, don't hesitate to call our office on +44 (0)1925 210035
Contact Us Today!