Lot details Registration No: H542OEE Chassis No: WBABA910X0AL05313 Mot Expiry: April 2017
This interesting and attractive Z1 features Metallic Blue bodywork teamed with a Cream/White leather and cloth interior. It was purchased new in the Sultanate of Oman, where it was maintained extensively to June 2000 (38,179 km) by AL Jenaibi International Automobiles LLC in Muscat, the BMW dealer for the Sultanate and is believed to have been originally owed by the Sultan of Oman. By November 2001 the car had found its way to these shores and granted the UK registration 'H542 OEE'. It was at this point it was purchased by the vendor from Astle BMW of Scunthorpe and we are told it is the only Z1 to be fitted with both a Heater and Air-Conditioning from the 8,000 made making it extremely rare. Having always been garaged during his ownership the BMW has just received a full mechanical service and bodywork refurbishment by marque specialist Munich Legends including the installation of new front wings and a driver's door skin. Having only travelled just over 4,000 miles during his ownership he now considers the bodywork, paintwork, interior trim, straight-six engine and manual gearbox to all be in 'excellent' order and 'H542 OEE' is offered with a collection of invoices, original service book and a fresh MOT.
H&H are indebted to the vendor for the following information: -
BMW Dealer in Muscat, Oman, National Automobiles, Al Jenaibi International Automobiles LLC, BMW Dealer in Muscat, Oman, which records the following:
- Free pre-delivery check on 19 November 1990.
- Running-in Inspection performed at 2,297 km on 28 December 1990.
- BMW Oil Service performed at 13,644 km on 29 August 1995.
- BMW Inspection performed at 18,596 km on 18 October 1997.
- BMW Oil Service performed at 21,535 km on 2 November 1999.
- BMW Oil Service performed at 30,349 km on 22 January 2000.
- BMW Inspection performed at 38,179 km on 13 June 2000.