Back to list
1936 Brough Superior SS80
(National Motorcycle Museum, 19th December 2020)
Estimated at £70,000 - £80,000
Registration No: CTO 848
Frame No: PS 1679
Engine No: BS/X44 392
- All correct numbers bike
- Brough Owners Club known machine
- Older restoration
- UK registered from new
- Extensive history file including copies of "works build sheet", old RF60 continuation logbook, old MOT's, old tax discs, related paperwork and copy of parts manual
- Sprung Bentley & Draper frame
- Stored indoors in a private collection for the past few years
- Will need some recommissioning before going back on the road
- UK registered on a current V5C
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!