Back to list
1932 Scott Squirrel Tourer
(National Motorcycle Museum, 19th December 2020)
Sold for £8,050
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: YG 379
Frame No: 222
Engine No: RZ1965
- This lovely old Scott Squirrel benefits from the single down tube and rare Paramount detachable head
- Purchased from the Baxter family, and formerly part of a museum display for over 20 years
- Since acquired the Scott has had an engine overhaul, new clutch + chains
- Comes complete with its RF60 logbook and invoices for work carried out
- The Scott is ready for the road and a new owner
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!