Back to list
c1995 Egli Vincent 1200cc
(National Motorcycle Museum, 19th December 2020)
Estimated at £35,000 - £40,000
Registration No: Un reg
Frame No: Not seen
Engine No: F10AB/1/9670
- Part of a private collection and dry stored/displayed for last few years
- Period built frame, possibly Andy Sidlow or Egli (with no number)
- John Renwick commissioned engine
- Cerani GP front forks
- Lockheed brakes
- Matching crankcase numbers
- Recommissioned recently in the UK including engine setup, carburettor rebuild, brake service, Newby clutch rebuild, Norton gearbox rebuild with new selectors, oils replaced and tank flush.
- Running recently on rollers and private test track
- Will require running in
For more information, contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!