Back to list
Estimated at £10,000 - £12,000
Registration No: B8 XPM
Chassis No: SCBZE00A8KCH26357
MOT: July 2020
Motor Car Location: Cheshire
- 92,000 recorded miles with just 4 former keepers
- Offered with bookpack and handbooks
- Extensive main dealer service history with Jack Barclay of London and PA Wood
We are indebted to the Vendor for the following information:
Stunning 1989 Bentley Eight in Black Metallic, chalk fine lines, Magnolia Hide piped black with complementing Black Piano Wood.
- Turbo R Alloys, Flying B Mascot, Leather Headliner, Town and Country Horns, Ice Cold AC
- Handbooks in Original Leather Pouch, 2 Keys
- Bentley over mats in from New
- Extensive Main Dealer Service History with Jack Barclay of London and PA Wood to date .
- Twelve Thousand pound bottom half paint refresh at Jack Barclay
- Originally supplied to a Large London Publishing house and registered on AH 1
- Last Serviced at PA Wood @ 89k
- Correct Avon Turbo-speed Whitewalls all round
- Service Printout from Jack Barclay and PA Wood
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!