1978 Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith II
Estimated at £8,000 - £10,000
Registration No: ERC951T
Chassis No: LRH37115
Mot Expiry: Sept 2020
- Finished in Cardinal Red Metallic, Creme leather Hide and 117,000 recorded miles
- Subject to a recent bodywork restoration and repaint plus brand new White Wall tyres
- Offered with owners handbook and service book plus photographs of the restoration
- New front carpets, by EX Rolls Royce Trimmer
- The car has just undergone a full recommission and Full Repaint in its Factory Colour
- Refurbished and Lacquered Woods and new Beauty Rings
- Brake overhaul including lines and calipers and pads, overhauled fuel pump and service
- Plugs Oils and Filters replaced including R363 and Ice Cold AC
Comes with copies of original order and build sheets along with several pages of the Crewe road test and snag sheets prior to delivery.
First registered in May 1979 on Cherished Number 1 AKN and retained by the first owner for 20 Years.
Black Top Roll, Black Knee Roll, Creme Everflex Roof, Quarter Badges, Twin Mirrors, Twin Upper / Single Lower Gold Fine Lines, Walnut Veneers, Rear Picnic Tables, Foot Stools, Lambswool Overrugs
Vendor Condition Ratings:
Bodywork: `Very Good'
Engine: `Very Good'
Electrical Equipment: `Very Good'
Paintwork: `Very Good'
Transmission: `Very Good'
Interior Trim: `Very Good'
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!