Back to list
Sold for £3,938
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: NBV 630
Frame No: H18355
Engine No: H18355
- This 1961 Triumph twenty-one has been in long term ownership. Purchased in 1983 partly dismantled and then restored buy the vendor. It was used on a regular basic until the vendors death last year
- When it was restored it was treated to a full mechanical rebuild with new chrome and paint whilst retaining most of its original parts. It has now nicely mellowed over time
- The little Triumph was a magazine featured bike in the Classic Motorcycle June 1984 consisting of several pages
- Currently on sorn with a V5c
- The triumph will need a check over before being enjoyed on the road again
Book a Viewing
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!