1922 Matchless Model H
Two owners since 1970
Sold for £14,950
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: KE 9497
Frame No: KT/E5294/E
Engine No: KT/E5295/E
- This magnificent Model H combination was bought by its previous keeper in 1970 for £180
- The vendor acquired the Matchless during 2003 and like his predecessor has preserved rather than restored it
- Fired-up with fresh fuel and ridden by the seller during our recent photography visit, the bike sounded well
- A very rare machine in lovely condition which is either a much older restoration (pre-1970) or a well cared-for original
- Comes complete with a current V5c, continuation RF60 logbook, manuals, and its bill from 1970
- There is some slight rot in the sidecar wooden frame
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!