Lot 41 (Live Auction Online, 4th December 2019)
Registration No: UXS 277
Chassis No: 812122
Mot Expiry: Exempt
- One owner from 1942 through till 1969 followed by the second whom owned until 2017
- Comes with extensive history file including: Original buff-logbook, schedule of first free service, reams of service invoices, bills, receipts, previous MOT's
- Includes images detailing the full restoration carried out in 1990 to include engine overhaled with unleaded head, new wings, running boards, trim, carpets, sunroof, re-wired, resprayed, re-chromed, radiator re-cored, new 'Waymaster' tyres etc.
- Travelled less than 9000 miles in the last 29 years, of which 392 miles were in the last two years and completed a total of 62,709 miles
- Although MOT exempt, the car was issued frequently until
Described from the vendor as an exceptional example of a very complete and authentic older restoration.
The Vendor also stated that 'the car now displays a fantastic patina with a gorgeous deep lustre finish to the coachwork & inside the leather, wood, door cards & headlining are in superb condition. The underside is excellent & rust free. It has a sliding sunroof in perfect condition. The car has traveled less than 9000 miles in the last 29 years. It retains many interesting period features including 'Luvax-Bijou automatic chassis lubrication, semaphore trafficators, free wheel, opening windscreen, rear window blind, wire wheels with excellent cross ply tyres & complete under dash tool tray.'