1978 Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith II
Estimated at £8,000 - £10,000
Registration No: ERC951T
Chassis No: LRH37115
Mot Expiry: Sept 2020
- Finished in Cardinal Red Metallic, Creme leather Hide and 117,000 recorded miles
- Subject to a recent bodywork restoration and repaint plus brand new White Wall tyres
- Offered with owners handbook and service book plus photographs of the restoration
- New front carpets, by EX Rolls Royce Trimmer
- The car has just undergone a full recommission and Full Repaint in its Factory Colour
- Refurbished and Lacquered Woods and new Beauty Rings
- Brake overhaul including lines and calipers and pads, overhauled fuel pump and service
- Plugs Oils and Filters replaced including R363 and Ice Cold AC
Comes with copies of original order and build sheets along with several pages of the Crewe road test and snag sheets prior to delivery.
First registered in May 1979 on Cherished Number 1 AKN and retained by the first owner for 20 Years.
Black Top Roll, Black Knee Roll, Creme Everflex Roof, Quarter Badges, Twin Mirrors, Twin Upper / Single Lower Gold Fine Lines, Walnut Veneers, Rear Picnic Tables, Foot Stools, Lambswool Overrugs
Vendor Condition Ratings:
Bodywork: `Very Good'
Engine: `Very Good'
Electrical Equipment: `Very Good'
Paintwork: `Very Good'
Transmission: `Very Good'
Interior Trim: `Very Good'
All successful bids must be paid in full by midday the day after the auction at the latest.
You can collect your new pride and joy from our venue until 1pm the day following the sale or our partners are on hand to help arrange safe transportation:
Auction: Live Auction Online, Wed, 4th Dec 2019
View all lots in this sale
Do you have an item to sell?
If so, contact one of our friendly specialists for your free valuation by completing the form below and someone will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you prefer to speak to humans, don't hesitate to call our office on +44 (0)1925 210035
Contact Us Today!