Back to list
Sold for £4,370
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: N/A
Frame No: 70758
Engine No: 70760
- Built in 1974 from a road-going T500
- Raced at the Manx GP from 1974 to 1976 then competed by Jeff Middleton at the Senior TT in 1981
- Untouched since then, still has the same tyres, race numbers and a few Manx flies!!
- Finished with an average 87.58 mph in 1981
- Fully tuned engine, Gardner carbs and Femsa ignition
- Standard frame, Lockheed disc brakes and Borrani alloy rims
- Race tank, seat and race fairing
- Engine turns with compression
- Stored since 1981 so will require recommissioning
For more information, contact:
Click here to book a viewing
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!