Back to list
1960 BSA A10 Custom
Lot 89 (The H&H Classic Motorcycle Auction, 7th April 2020)
Sold for £6,000
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: 616 NBB
Frame No: EA714245
Engine No: DA101850
Motorcycle Location: Solihull
- Custom built BSA A10 by Paul Brierley in 1993
- Based on A10 frame with mono shock rear suspension and Ariel front end
- Used for "Bike Art" Exhibition at Gas Hall Birmingham Art Gallery in 1994
- Multiple award winning bike
- Won by the owner in 1993 at the "Stormin the Castle" MAG bike Rally in 1993 for £1.00
- Recent rewire with new loom
- Not used for last few years so may require some recommissioning
- Comprehensive history file included
- Very unique machine
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!