Lot 38 (Donington Park, 23rd February 2017)
Estimated at £7,000 - £9,000
Registration No: BGY 945
Chassis No: ZP944
Mot Expiry: Exempt
- Previous long term ownership and 84,900 recorded miles
- Original sales brochure, handbook, brown log book & Letters from 1934
- Subject to a machinal overhaul and bodywork restoration
- Raleigh's own V Twin engine and gearbox with rare hard top
Parts included :-
- Original aluminium hard top for restoration
- Rails to manufacture soft top option.
- Parts that have been replaced during the cars life.
- Cylinder head for use as a pattern or as a spare
- Fork spring compression tool
Whist this car starts and runs and is ready for the road, it will need some slight recommissioning as the clutch sticks due to standing.