1968 MG C GT
Sold for £10,350
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: KCK439F
Chassis No: GCD1U3792G
Mot Expiry: Nov 2017
- Finished in Primrose Yellow with a Black interior
- Subject to a recent bodywork restoration and repaint
- Re-trimmed seats and MOT'd into November 2017
H and H are indebted to the vendor for supplying the following information :-
- The MG Came from Miami 4 years ago and then stored, restoration 1 year ago to include-
- Engine out, strip down, overhaul as required and built back up - head off for bore inspection
- New clutch
- New brakes - master, slaves, servo, discs and and and all hoses and brake lines
- Conversion To RHD
- New period dash and gauges ( US dashes are padded on this year)
- New tyres
- Overhaul of wire wheels
- New batteries
- Rebuilt carburettors
- New ancillaries ( alternator, starter etc)
- Full calfs leather retrim - NOT vinyl
All successful bids must be paid in full by midday the day after the auction at the latest.
You can collect your new pride and joy from our venue until 1pm the day following the sale or our partners are on hand to help arrange safe transportation:
Auction: Donington Park, Wed, 16th Nov 2016
View all lots in this sale
Do you have an item to sell?
If so, contact one of our friendly specialists for your free valuation by completing the form below and someone will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you prefer to speak to humans, don't hesitate to call our office on +44 (0)1925 210035
Contact Us Today!