Back to list
1954 MV Agusta OHC CST
(National Motorcycle Museum, 19th December 2020)
Sold for £4,370
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: RFO 684
Frame No: 401882/39
Engine No: 401882
- A superb MV Agusta OHC CST, in the rare livery of green
- Owned for 24 years by the current vender
- Restored 5 years ago to a very high standard
- This little machine qualifies for Milan Toronto and the Giro de Italia
- It benefits from electronic ignition
- We have been advised that the MV runs very well and is a quick machine for such a low capacity
- V5c On file
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!