Back to list
c1914 Royal Enfield 6hp Model 180 Combination
(National Motorcycle Museum, 19th December 2020)
Sold for £17,250
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: Un-reg
Frame No: 5570
Engine No: 36789
- Garage find condition
- Part of a deceased estate
- JAP side valve v-twin
- 2-speed "cush drive" transmission
- Restored in the 1990s by Robin James Restorations in Leominster
- Very little use since
- Engine turns with good compression
- Wicker chair replaced recently on sidecar
- No paperwork
- Dry stored for some time so will require re-commissioning before road use
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!