1924 BSA H25 with BSA model 7 Sidecar
Family Owned From New
Sold for £18,975
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: NP 4591
Frame No: K385
Engine No: 845
- Family-owned from new, father and son Still in the fathers name
- Fitted with a BSA number 7 sidecar and electric lighting from new
- Last used by the father in 1946 then stored until 1982
- The son recommissioned the BSA for vintage steam fairs until 1983
- Subsequently stored until Sunday the 16th of May 2021
- Comes complete with original cuarantee, starting up card. Orininal RF60 log book with just one owner details and logbook from 1984
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!