Back to list
c1954 Triumph Thunderbird "Cafe Racer"
(National Motorcycle Museum, 19th December 2020)
Sold for £3,105
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: CSU 604
Frame No: F4610
Engine No: D15175W
- The Triumph Cafe' Racer on offer was purchased in the late 1960s
- Originally a police patrol machine
- The current vendor decided to turn it into a cafe' Racer soon after purchase
- The engine formerly from a racing machine from that time
- The Triumph has been used sparingly over the last few years until it was laid up in 2019
- Comes with its original fairings and panniers
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!