1949 Velocette MK8 KTT
Sold for £39,100
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: N/A
Frame No: N/A
Engine No: N/A
- One of a handful built by Rod Coleman
- Purchased from him by Willi Marewski for his private museum
- Used for many events around the UK and Europe
- Last used in late 2019 and has been part of a display since
- Described by the vendor as being "in excellent condition and running perfectly"
- One of Britain’s most iconic and successful racing motorcycles
- An opportunity for the enthusiast to acquire a fine example of one of the British motorcycle industry's most iconic and successful racing motorcycles
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!