Back to list
1957 BMW R26
(National Motorcycle Museum, 19th December 2020)
Sold for £6,900
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: FLG 19B
Frame No: 353769
Engine No: 353769
- Imported into the UK in 1964 by its German owner at the time, hence the ‘B’ registration
- Extensive restoration work over a 40-year period from 2002-2006
- Offered with a V5C Registration Document and RF60 logbook
- Said by the vendor to ‘ride very well’
- A rare quality example on the market
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!