Back to list
1958 BSA DBD34 Gold Star 500
(National Motorcycle Museum, 19th December 2020)
Sold for £14,375
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: 434 BAL
Frame No: CB32-7810
Engine No: DBD34GS-3660
- Clubmans model fitted with genuine BSA touring handlebars
- Correct numbers bike
- Current V5C and old RF60 continuation logbook included
- Current owner since 1971
- Extensive history file (as pictured) with old MOT's, old tax discs, owners manual, BSA owners group correspondence, copy of factory engine dyno report and associated paperwork
- RR T2 gearbox
- Original and mostly unrestored
- Showing 16,442 miles
- Maintained over the years to a good standard by the current owner
- Original parts included which include original clip-on bars, spare cylinder head, new exhaust and alloy tank
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!