1937 Indian Four 437
Current Ownership Since 1967
Sold for £95,450
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: EEK 372
Frame No: 437472
Engine No: DCG 472M
- Purchased by the vendor's wife in 1967 as a present
- Restoration completed in 1984 to concours standard by Bill Healing
- Last road-used in 1995, started regularly until 2018
- Complete with V5C and RFO 60 continuation logbook
- Featured in Harry V Suchers book The Iron Redskin
- Will need sympathetic recommissioning before use
- UK registered from new
- Restoration completed in 1984
- Overhauled magneto fitted in 2018
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!