Back to list
1936 Brough Superior SS80
(National Motorcycle Museum, 19th December 2020)
Sold for £55,200
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: DFC 930
Frame No: PS1672
Engine No: DT2/U72079SS
- Originally supplied in 1936 to Layton Garages in Oxford
- Bentley & Draper sprung frame model
- Engine replaced in the 1970s with a JAP SV 1323cc unit
- Same owner since 1974
- Older restoration by the current owner
- RF60 buff logbook and copy of original factory-build sheet
- History file with some old MOT's, old-style V5, Brough Club letter and associated paperwork
- All original components including the petrol tank
- UK registered on a current V5C
- Known bike in the Brough Owners Club
- In running order
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!