Back to list
1977 MV Agusta 832cc Monza
(National Motorcycle Museum, 19th December 2020)
Estimated at £45,000 - £55,000
Registration No: REB 696S
Frame No: 2210336
Engine No: 221-0507
- Original and mostly unrestored
- UK registered from new
- Recent re-commissioning and now in running order
- 4 previous keepers
- History file containing 2 old MOT's, 2 old tax discs, original owners handbook and some receipts
- 10,288 miles recorded
- One of the very last MV's produced at the Gallarate factory
- Known at the time as the fastest and most expensive motorcycle in production
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!