Back to list
Estimated at £33,000 - £37,000
Registration No: Un-Reg
Frame No: Not Visible
Engine No: 95R.EX268
MOT Expiry Date: Exempt
- 1 of 4 bronze head models produced and thought to be one of two survivors
- Believed to be the factory development machine
- Restored and displayed at the National Motorcycle Museum in previous years
- In running order and run recently
- Race model with Amal TT carb, close ratio gearbox with foot change and Smiths "Soup Plate" speedo
- Historic and collectable machine
Book a Viewing
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!