Lot details Registration No: Un-Reg Chassis No: 11001020111973
- Only 7,295 warranted miles
- Current ownership since registration in September 1965
- UK RHD supplied
- Been in dry storage since 1975
- Garaged all of its life
- Full book pack, original logbook
- Two sets of keys, original dealer key fob and tax disc holder
- Full set of MB fitted carpets which appear largely unused
- PVC door card protection still in place on driver's door
- Toolkit and roll, jack and wheel brace
- Spare wheel appears to have never been on the car
This surely must be a unique opportunity to acquire a Mercedes W110 from its first owner that has covered just 7,295 miles from new. The car was supplied by Mercedes-Benz main dealer, Comberhill Garage in Ashton in Makerfield on September 1st 1965. Amazingly, the original dealer wallet, salesman's business card, key fob, first and last tax disc, dealer tax disc holder, radio leaflet, radio blanking plate and last MOT certificate are all still present.
The Mercedes-Benz was laid-up in 1975 as the owner considered it "too good to use in modern traffic with careless drivers". It remained in its garage until excavated by the H & H transport team in October 2019. It really is a 'time warp' example with an interior in exceptional condition. The owner had MB fitted carpets but chose not to use these and had another set made to protect the rubber matting. We have now had the car professionally valeted on the right hand side to show what superb conditon the bodywork, paintwork and chrome is under the 40 plus years of dust.