Back to list
1955 Vincent Black Prince Series D
(National Motorcycle Museum, 19th December 2020)
Estimated at £60,000 - £65,000
Registration No: RYM 280
Frame No: RD12848BF
Engine No: F10AB/2B/10948
Motorcycle Location: Kent
- Original and generally restored
- 2 previous owners from new, last owner since 1979
- Well maintained throughout its life
- All correct numbers and matching main and rear frame
- Matching crank cases
- Showing 5,616 miles
- Complete with original Vincent Engineers Stevenage owners manual, riders handbook and other related paperwork
- Head lamp key included
- UK registered from new and on current V5C
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!