Back to list
Sold for £19,125
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: EGT 384
Chassis No: 021827
Motor Car Location: East Sussex
- Previously displayed in a Fiat dealer showroom
- In the current ownership for 14 years and said to have been in "regular, sensible" use for local journeys and club meeting
- Regularly serviced and maintained as necessary
- Work has included replacement brake cylinders, speedometer cable, cylinder head, exhaust valves, fan belt and starter motor activating cable
- Although not recently MOT'd, it is said to have had "regular professional checks"
- The running boards are said to be "sound" with the rubber purely cosmetic and easily replaced
- Offered for sale due to the vendor's advancing years, as he has other vehicles in his collection and cannot do justice to them all
Vendor Condition Ratings:
Engine: 'Very Good'
Electrical Equipment: 'Good'
Gearbox / Transmission: 'Good'
Interior Trim: 'Very Good'
PLEASE NOTE: The vendor advises us that the bowden cable which operates this lot's starter motor requires adjustment
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!