Back to list
1926/32 Brough Superior 5/15
(National Motorcycle Museum, 19th December 2020)
Estimated at £35,000 - £45,000
Registration No: TV6728
Frame No: 1187
Engine No: GT/T 57925
- Based around a JAP 680cc side-valve V-Twin engine that was originally fitted to a 1926 Brough Superior
- Reproduction 5/15 frame hand-built by Brough Superior Owners’ Club Technical Advisor and marque restorer Dave Clark using the factory frame from his ‘Junior’ as a reference
- Issued with a period 1932 identity for a 680 Brough Superior
- Brampton forks, four-stud Sturmey Archer gearbox and hand-made KT Fabrications "Pendine" style petrol tank
- Fitted with a restored Bonniksen speedometer
- Recent engine, gearbox and magneto overhauls
- Brightwork recently re-nickel plated and paintwork described as being in ‘excellent condition
- Said to be in ‘good running order’
- The Motorcycle can be verified via the Brough Superior Owners’ Club and is on their register
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!