Sold for £4,275
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: UN-REG
Chassis No: Unknown
Motor Car Location: Cheshire
The MF35 was launched in the UK on the 1st of October 1956 at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London and was originally marketed as the Ferguson 35 (FE35). Built at Massey Ferguson's Banner Lane factory in Coventry, the first FE35 (serial number 1001) had been produced on the 27th of August that year. Succeeding the Ferguson TE20, which ceased production in the same year, whilst the TE20 had been an all-grey tractor (earning it the nickname Little Grey Fergie), the FE35 started being finished with a grey shell and wheels, but a bronze finish for the body leading to it becoming known as the "Gold Belly". In 1957, after 73,655 units had been produced, the tractor was rebadged as the MF35, and the colour scheme was changed to red and grey.
Please Note: This Massey Ferguson has been fitted with a replacement chassis number at some stage of its life which is unstamped.
For more information, please contact: