Back to list
Estimated at £7,500 - £9,000
Registration No: 417 XVF
Frame No: K122-60487
Engine No: T140E-CA19777
Motorcycle Location: Suffolk
- The example on offer has had much time and money spent on it
- Based around a Norton wideline featherbed frame from 1955 with a T140 engine
- It benefits from a fully rebuilt engine, 5-speed gearbox, electric start and a cleverly concealed battery and isolator switch under the seat.
- Complete with a Rickman fairing, twin leading front brake and a much more
- Fully UK registered with V5 on file and ready to go
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!