Rickman-Honda CB750 K
Estimated at £10,500 - £12,500
Registration No: Un-Reg
Frame No: 2725414
Engine No: CB750K-2725414
Motorcycle Location: Staffordshire
- Superbly built machine in striking blue and black with a nickel plated Rickman frame
- Built to be a race/track or a parade bike, but has never been used since completion
- A lot of time and money has been spent on this machine, Wisco pistons, all new bearings, valves, Brembo brakes, discs, Lockheed cylinders and racing brake lines
- Handmade four into four exhaust system, electronic ignition, New Keihin carburetors, all new suspension
- Borrani rims, New Continental attack race tyres and the list goes on
- A wonderful example for a new owner to enjoy
- There are no documents with it so it will need to be registered for the road with DVLA
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!