Back to list
Estimated at £7,000 - £9,000
Registration No: UOP 292
Frame No: R1164
Engine No: DPV5463
Motorcycle Location: Solihull
- Older restoration
- Birmingham built Scott
- Complete with original RF60 and current V5C
- Previously owned by Brigadier C.S. Maple who was a director of British Leyland at the time
- Whilst under his ownership was fitted with a brand new engine
- Transferable number plate
- History file with numerous letters, manuals and receipts
- Scott technical manuals included
- In running order
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!