Lot details Registration No: TLW 464 Chassis No: A255/58284 Mot Expiry: July 2020
- Original car including original backing and upholstery
- Extensive history file includes previous MOTs, service costs/maintenance
- £2500 recently spent on the car and £1000 alone on the brakes and suspension therefore a very useable classic
- Has completed 2500 miles in the last two years and only 700 miles between 2007 and 2009
- All matching numbers cars with engine plate still showing
- MOT till July 2020 with no advisories
Some notes from the Vendor:
"Ownership: Believed to be 5
1st - Registered in 1957 to a business based in Berkelely Square, London. They retained the vehicle for 1 year.
2nd - Subsequently sold to someone living on the Wirral - retained the vehicle for 15 years - then sold the car to someone living in the same street!
3rd owner - unclear how long they retained the vehicle for - possibly over 20 years. I'm attempting to confirm with the guy I purchased the vehicle from. May be a unknown 4th owner
I purchased the car from someone living on the Wirral who'd owned it for 23 years - he had a collection of 3/4 old cars, so use was limited
I've owned the car since April 2008
Mileage: The previous owner believed the mileage 56500 is genuine. Oldest MOT confirmed Mileage I've got is 53937 in 2007.
MOT: The car is MOT'd till 2nd July 2020. It passed at its first attempt, with no advisories. The previous MOT was in 2009 with mileage at 54708. i.e. Did c700 miles in 2 years
Identifying marks: The engine, chassis and log book numbers all match
Interior: Is completely original apart from a fresh set of carpets - Unusual for a car of this age. There's obviously some wear and tear - but is testament to the car's originality. This was key in my acquisition and refresh of the car
Driving experience: The work completed on the car makes it a useable classic."