1914 Sparkbrook Vee Twin
Only 1914 Example Known to Survive
Sold for £43,700
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: BF 6388
Frame No: 168
Engine No: 48753
- One of just three known Vee Twin Sparkbrooks known to have survived
- We understand this is the only 1914 Vee Twin model remaining
- Restored in 2010/11 to show winning standard
- Will need light recommissioning before use
- A handsome and very usable veteran machine
- V5C and pioneer certificate on file
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!