1937 New Imperial Model 46
Unit construction Grand Prix Special
Sold for £12,650
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: 688 XUK
Frame No: 10735471SF
Engine No: 107/43196/46 SP
- Created by the current vendor utilising a Model 46 unit construction engine and spring frame
- Engine tuned for fast road usage and the odd sprint, upgraded and tuned by the late Mick Hemming of Weedon Classic Racing
- Nicely detailed machine that appears to have been built to a very high standard
- A worthwhile addition to a New Imperial collection
- Comes complete with V5c, dating cert and a bespoke box containing a selection of 5 different ratio quick-change rear sprockets and chains to suit
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!