Back to list
1960 Rumi 125 Sports Deluxe
(National Motorcycle Museum, 19th December 2020)
Sold for £6,670
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: 233 ALT
Frame No: 31534
Engine No: 26759
- In current ownership since 1967 (53 years)
- A very rare machine with approximately 40 examples known to exist
- This is a beautifully restored Moto Rumi and a credit to its owner and show winner
- All matching numbers machine
- Restored with original parts
- Old MOT certificates, RF60 logbook, copy of the handbook and some old tax discs including the original 1960 one
- The vender started the machine whilst I was there and it ran very well
- One for your collection or a talking point at the next bike meeting down the pub!
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!