Sold for £58
(including buyers premium)
A World War Two DDAC Deutscher Automobile Club German military vehicle flagpole, as fitted to the wing (mud guard fender) of the official vehicles, with top DDAC logo (Swastika drilled from center), and original fittings, chrome plated finish .
Note - The club was founded in 1903 in Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany.
For more information, please contact: