Lot 51 (Live Auction Online, 2nd October 2019)
Registration No: FJI 8723
Chassis No: SAJJNACC7CA144433
Mot Expiry: May 2020
- 82,890 recorded miles with M.O.T. until 30th May 2020 with the latest showing No Advisories
- 3 previous owners, however the previous is the husband to the present wife, family owned since 1992! Dry stored during its ownership.
- Full cosmetic restoration over an extended period returning to the road after a full service costing £1,009 in 2015 and only around 1,700 miles have been covered since.
- Extensive history includes MOT's and Receipts for over £7,000 spent since 2009.
- The boxed toolkit is included as well as the large tools and the owners manual as well as other literature.
- Artic Pale Blue Metallic Coachwork with Magnolia Cream Leather Piped Blue 2+2 Seat Sports Interior with Navy Blue Carpets and Mohair Roof with Detachable Panels and Folding Rear Section
- The Jaguar Leaper Bonnet Mascot is also included as well as the rare cherished numberplate which can be transferred and sold
This 1987 E Jaguar XJ-SC 5 Speed Manual Cabriolet shows little wear due to its recent full cosmetic restoration. Its and has always been garaged and the straight six engine starts instantly and sounds lovely!
The leather is in good as new condition. The Burr Elm woodwork is in nearly perfect condition and is about the only cosmetic part of the car that has not been restored.
There are very few marks on the resprayed coachwork and the refurbished 15 inch Starfish Alloy Wheels are in perfect condition with recent tyres.