Lot 33 (The Pavilion Gardens, 27th November 2019)
Registration No: YJ51XEC
Chassis No: WBSBR92070EH76463
Mot Expiry: Nov 2020
- Supplied new by Soper BMW of Lincoln and 75,000 recorded miles
- Offered with original book pack with handbooks and service book
- Accompanied by a collection of old MOT's and invoices plus MOT'd into May 2020
- Manual transmission and fitted with Sat Nav and TV
- Finished in Silver Matched to a Grey leather interior
Vendor Condition Ratings:
Bodywork: `Very Good'
Engine: `Very Good'
Electrical Equipment: `Very Good'
Paintwork: `Very Good'
Transmission: `Very Good'
Interior Trim: `Very Good'
Introduced at the March 2000 Geneva Salon, the E46 M3 combined four-seater practicality with near supercar performance. Reputedly capable of 0-60mph in 5.3 seconds and 155mph (limited), the newcomer boasted a muscular 3.2-litre straight-six engine (rated at 338bhp/269lbft) and sophisticated M Differential Lock.