Lot 31 (Donington Park, 23rd February 2017)
Registration No: C570HAF
Chassis No: SAJJNACC7CC129434
Mot Expiry: May 2017
- 108,118 recorded miles, 5 previous keepers and MOT'd into May 2017
- Subject to a recent bodywork restoration and repaint
- Offered with original book pack, handbooks and large collection of invoices
H and H are indebted to the vendor for supplying the following information :-
New battery (5 year guarantee), Replacement boot lid, Replacement passenger door
Replacement bonnet, Replacement of both front wings, Replaced headliner
All parts were sourced from a Jaguar breakers based in Ackworth South Yorkshire and in excellent condition., Windscreen replaced with new rubber seals performed by RR Automotive Glazing, Jaguar aerial fitted., Jaguar leaping motif fitted, Fitted refurbished XJS-lattice-alloy wheels and re-fitted and balanced tyres, Full service performed by local mechanic August 2016.
The car has now been fully re-painted and lacquered by Steve Sinclair of Conisbrough and is in excellent condition.
Documents with the car:-
- Original XJ-SC Service Manual, complete with indexing
- Original Jaguar RAC Members Handbook & Hotel Guide 1986
- Original Leather wallet containing Drivers Handbook, Vehicle Care Handbook and Quick Guide Handbook.
Original Jaguar wallet containing:-
- Original XJS Handbook
- Original Owners Guide
- Original Guarantee
Complete Service Record contained within warranty book from February 1986 to April 2002
All Service invoices detailed until 2002
Additional service records from Lester's garage, Pandy garage and AJ6 Engineering
April 2003 service details
April 2004 service details
Lots of other service details
Vendor Condition Ratings:
Electrical Equipment: 'Excellent'
Interior Trim: 'Excellent'