Volkswagen Type 2 (T2) Camper
Running Restoration Project
Estimated at £4,500 - £6,500
Registration No: PJJ316L
Chassis No: CB089171
- Present ownership since 1997, with many family outings including a memorable run to the ‘Fairport Convention’ Cropredy Concert, though little use in recent years.
- V5 indicates 1700cc but the vendor believes that ‘PJ’ was fitted with oversize barrels and pistons to give a displacement of 1900cc, along with solid lifters Del Orto carbs, etc prior to his purchase.
- V5 also indicates the year of manufacture to be 1972, with UK registration in April 1973.
- Recent works include the fitment of an SU Electric fuel pump.
- Roof canopy raises vertically and adjoining canvas is reported to be serviceable.
- Front engine undertray and front internally fitting ‘modesty curtain’ included in the sale.
- Upholstery is reported as being in good condition with a built-in storage cupboard under the rear seat.
- The vendor advises ‘PJ’ is in running order but requires a check over before returning to active service.
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!