1955 Vincent Series D Rapide
Sold for £35,650
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: RLX 825
Frame No: RD12837
Engine No: F10AB/210937
- In current ownership for 40 years. Comes with its RF60 log book. Despatched when new to Deeprose Brothers, Catford, SE6 on the 27th of July 1955
- Acquired by the vendor on the 14th of October 1982 (receipt on file) for the sum of £2,875, upgrading from a Velocette Valiant
- Purchased as a Vincent Black Knight in 1982, although there is no history as to why it was changed from Rapide to Black Knight spec.
- Lots of paperwork and handwritten notes for work carried out in the 1980s
- Verified by the Vincent Owners Club and known in their records
- Recommissioning will be required before use due to storage (although it has been turned over regularly)
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!