Back to list
1955 Triton 650
Lot 217 (A|B|C Live Auction Online, 16th September 2020)
£16,000 - £20,000
Buyer's Premium applies (subject to a minimum charge and VAT)
Registration No: RTG 827
Frame No: 62028K122
Engine No: 6T D14292
Motorcyle Location: Inverness
- Professionally built 650cc Triton
- Built using a replica Manx Norton frame
- Belt drive primary
- Multiple concourse winner including 2017 Isle of Man TT at Capesthorne Hall
- Road legal
- Complete with history file documenting the build
- Described by the vendor as in "excellent overall condition"
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!