Back to list
1961 Triton Manx 500 GP
Lot 216 (A|B|C Live Auction Online, 16th September 2020)
£18,000 - £22,000
Buyer's Premium applies (subject to a minimum charge and VAT)
Registration No: Un-reg
Frame No: Not seen
Engine No: 53120
Motorcycle Location: Inverness
- Built in 1961 using a Norton Manx 350 frame and a Triumph 500 GP top end on a 6T bottom end
- Triumph close ratio gearbox
- Short "Road Holder" forks
- 4 leading shoe Grimech front brake
- Used as a race/parade machine in period
- Featured in Classic Mechanics magazine as "The Ultimate Triton"
- Complete with extensive history file including photos, receipts and associated paperwork
- CRMC registered and ready to race/parade
- Described as in "excellent overall condition" by our vendor
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!